With nearly 30 years in the industry, they look after up to 800 patients and residents every day across England and Scotland. They specialise in looking after people who have mental health problems or who have learning difficulties or brain injuries. Their patients and residents range from young teenagers to people in their 60s.
Their aim is to help people live the happiest and most fulfilling lives they can. They have recruited some of the most experienced doctors, nurses and therapists in their fields.
This role is based within a specialist care home for men with mental health problems or learning disability and a history of challenging behaviour. Residents are generally housed within the facility as an alternative to being admitted to a locked rehabilitation service.
Some have a history of criminal offending or have an addiction. Some residents reside on a guardianship order or a supervised community treatment order.
They provide a structured, supportive environment to help individuals rehabilitate back into the community. Their aim is to help them to live a safe, fulfilling life.
– A ‘Welcome Bonus’ of at least £1000.00
– A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
– Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
– Generous annual leave entitlement
– Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
– The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
– Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
– 2 weeks paid paternity leave
– Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
– A fantastic preceptorship programme
– Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
– A range of staff discounts
– Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
– Support for revalidation
– Support for BSc and MSc
– Professional support through Nurses forum
– Access to My family care services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
– Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For this role previous experience as a Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental Nurse and Registered Learning Difficulties Nurse will be considered.
All successful candidates will receive £1000 cash bonus after completing probation.