My client is an independent Nursing home which has been serving the community for over 150 years based in south west London, they provide care for approximately 180 residents.
The home prides itself on providing high quality holistic care in a safe and stimulating environment. They provide residential, nursing and dementia care for both permanent and respite residents with a range of needs, from supported independence to full nursing and palliative care
• The post holder will provide an advanced level of advice and care to residents and will at all times promote multi-disciplinary communication and team working.
• To assist the Unit Manager to advance practice and service delivery in relation to the care of residents.
• To assist the Unit Manager to manage the unit efficiently and effectively.
• To assist the Unit Manager to provide a learning environment for staff and students.
• To participate in site cover arrangement when required.
The post holder is required to be a registered nurse to co-ordinate and provide care and treatment for residents in the nursing unit. To work within the NMC and the Homes Policy.