Established in 1964 they have grown to become a global hospital group operating 480 facilities across 11 countries, making them one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world.
They are looking for candidates who are available immediately to join them in readiness for a new area of the Hospital they will be opening later in the year.
• To provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team
• Up to date Intermediate Life Support training
• Evidence of recent appropriate recovery skills
• Enthusiasm to help within the theatre department according to ability i.e circulating duties.
• Enthusiasm to work in day surgery unit and participate in ambulatory care team