Established in 1964 they have grown to become a global hospital group operating 480 facilities across 11 countries, making them one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world.
They are looking for candidates who are available immediately to join them in readiness for a new area of the Hospital they will be opening later in the year.
• To provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team
• To assist in the activities of the Endoscopy unit on a day to day basis.
• To deliver an effective and efficient Endoscopy service to all users.
• Provide clinical expertise within Endoscopy area and act as a resource.
• Ensure that the endoscopy unit is prepared for use on a daily basis
• In line with quality standards.
• Supervise Endoscopy staff to maintain a safe environment.
• Ensure that all required decontamination records are maintained
• Assist with and maintain decontaminate and operate technical equipment in line with manufacturer’s instructions
• Organise repairs and service contracts for technical equipment
• Assist with quarterly GRS audits undertaken and action plans put in place for improvement.
• To support new business initiatives within the Endoscopy Unit and assist with their implementation.
• Registered Nurse
• Experience in Gastroenterology
• Recognised Endoscopy Qualification